DISE is a software primarily sold through resellers. As a reseller, you can buy different products from different manufacturers and deliver a complete service to the customer. We offer software licenses, support, upgrades and a cloud service.
Do you want to become a reseller? Contact email@example.com.
Why should you offer DISE software?
- DISE has resellers and distributors in more than 30 countries around the world and have issued more than 10.000 licenses.
- DISE is an easy to use product
- Whilst easy to use, DISE can be configured to support the customer’s needs
- Supports Windows, Samsung SSP, LG WebOS and Android
- Has the unique design tool DISE Composer with features, that no one else have, allowing you to make stunning content
- Works with most types of screens such as NEC, LG, Samsung as well as large public displays
New for 2017 is that we will be arranging webinars the last Thursday every month. The schedule will be updated every once in a while so be sure to check back regularly! The webinars are open for everyone, but please register by the latest 2 days before each webinar to firstname.lastname@example.org.
January 26th: New features
February 23rd: DISE Server management and licensing models
Mars 30th: Templates and layouts
April 27th: DISE Advertising modul
Depending on your needs, you can receive support in different ways.
- Support from DISE through email and phone is available between 09.00 – 17.00 CET/CEST during working days (Monday through Friday).
- DISE Support Web were you find information about license keys and orders, as well as software downloads.
- DISE Knowledge Base where you find more reference material on different applications, how to setup the system and step-by-step instructions.
- Watch tutorials on YouTube.
If you just want to become familiar with DISE or you want to become a certified expert, we have a variety of courses to suite your needs.
Training for Resellers
We offer a basic online course for every reseller, no matter what position you have.
In additional, we offer an advanced course for technicians, split into 3 levels, where the last one will make you a certified expert. For the advanced course you need to contact email@example.com to book a time. Either you visit us or our qualified technician can visit you.
Questions? Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The basic online course consists of 8 online sessions that are free for resellers to attend. Please contact email@example.com or your personal DISE contact for the link to the training sessions.
Basic reseller training schedule
The course will be held on Thursdays at 9 AM or 4 PM CET/CEST on the following dates:
January 19th: The basics
February 2nd: DISE Cloud Manager web UI
February 16th: DISE Composer
Mars 16th: Multi-screen synchronization with DISE Premium
April 13th: Integrations with external systems
May 4th: Interactivity
May 18th: QNA
See you online!
On Tuesdays, once a month, DISE will offer online training sessions at 9 AM or 4 PM CET/CEST. These training sessions are structured as workshops and we will present DISE as a brand and as a company, digital signage as an industry and the components that are included in the DISE software. The remaining time will be dedicated to the participants questions and wishes. We use TeamViewer or Skype for these sessions.
Sign up via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than the Friday before scheduled training session. Please submit specific questions and requests no later than 24 hours before the session.
Training Tuesday schedule
February 14th at 9 AM or 4 PM CET/CEST
Mars 7th at 9 AM or 4 PM CET/CEST
April 18th at 9 AM or 4 PM CET/CEST
May 9th at 9 AM or 4 PM CET/CEST
June 13th at 9 AM or 4 PM CET/CEST
Please notice that you need a valid support contract in order to participate in the Training Tuesdays.
See you online!
Checklist for choosing software for digital signage
Today there are hundreds of different signage software offered in the marketplace. The ability to select and separate the different signage software from each other can sometimes be difficult. What should you think of when choosing your digital signage software? And why is choosing the right software so important for a digital signage solution? The checklist below may be a helpful tool when choosing the right software for your digital signage project.
- Clarify the purpose for your signage solution. What do you want your digital signage to do for you or your business?
- Do you prefer a cloud service or do you want to own the digital signage system?
- Is support included with your software?
- What platform do you prefer? Windows, Samsung SSP, LG WebOS, Android? Every platform/player has pros and cons. Ensure your requirements are met and that you can grow with your system.
- Where does the file storage sit in your solution? Should it be cloud based or locally stored on the player?
- How do you create your presentations? Do you get already pre-made content or would you like to have the creative freedom to do it yourself? See what limitations your solutions will give you.
- What file formats are supported for the content? Can the digital signage system be integrated with other digital solutions and media, for example integration with social media platforms, third party vendors such as motion sensors, web-cams, database connections etc.?
- Scalability; does the system allow you to start small-scale and then grow to a multi-site system without unnecessary complications whenever needed?
- Scheduling; does the software allow you to schedule your content according to your needs? Date and time of day is standard, but what if you wish to schedule based on people looking at the screen, weather or someone touching a specific product (triggered content)?
- Will your solution allow you to manage and administrate your system without the need for an internet connection?
- And finally, make sure that you have your requirements set out. Once you have that you can narrow down the number of software suitable. When that is in place you can start looking at hardware that is compatible with your solution.